Setting Up An Authorized
List of Users Who Could Access Your Password Protected Directories
If you require more than 1 person to access a particular
password-protected directory, with his own unique ID and password,
you will need to set up a list of User IDs and their respective
Log in at SiteManager.
1. Click on "Setup Password Files"
2. In the resulting page, click on the "Create
New Password File" to begin.
3. In the next page, follow these steps:
Step 1. Key in the name of your password file. You can name it anything
you like, but ensure that there are no spaces between words. So,
if you want to set up a file called "My Authorized List",
you will have to type it this way, "My_Authorized_List".
Step 2. Key in the ID of your user.
Step 3. Key in the password for this user, preferably made up of
alphabets and numerals for more security.
Step 4. Click on the "Add User" button to create this
4. You will be brought back to the page as shown below.
To add more users, click on the name of the password file that you
have just created. In this example, click on "My_Authorized_List"
5. In the resulting page, key in the ID and password of your next
user and then click on the "Add User" button.
6. If want to change the password of a particular user, do the following:
Step 1. Click on the radio button beside the User whose password
you want to change.
Step 2. Key in the new password for this user.
Step 3. Click on the "Modify User" button.
7. If you want to delete a particular user, follow these steps:
Step 1. Click on the radio button beside the User whom you want
Step 2. Click on the "Delete User" button.