Setting Up Outlook 2000.
1. Launch Outlook Outlook 2000.
2. From the main window, click on "Tools" >> "Accounts". Under the "Mail" tab, click on the "Add" button.
3. Enter your name as you would like it to appear on your emails. Click Next.
4. Select I already have an email address that I'd like to use. Fill in the blank with your
email address. Click Next.
5. Select POP3 as your incoming mailserver.
Incoming Mail Server: mail.yourdomain.com
Outgoing Mail Server: You may use your existing smtp outgoing server
provided by your ISP, or if you prefer, depending on the plan you've
susbcribed to, configure it to either:
1) mail.yourdomain.com OR